Medical Support

Home > CAMPUS LIFE > Student Support > Medical Support

Students can receive medical coverage on any on-campus incidents requiring medical treatment and/or drug prescriptions which are covered by the school's fire insurance, and the procedure to receive reparations are as follows.

First the student should hold onto all receipts of the treatment(s) received, and after having finished receiving the treatment(s), download and fill out the document concerning student injuries from the school homepage and hand it over to the office of student affairs.

The office will ask the student to fill out additional required documents and send them to the insurance company and help the student to receive his or her coverage.

The student should make sure that they obtain the official receipt of the respective hospital/pharmacy (that contains information on received treatment/prescription).

Also, emergency medical supplies are stationed at the office of student affairs and MTU shares good relations with the local Red Cross Hospital, so students should take liberal use of these two options when in need of medical aid.