The Methodist Theological University,
the earliest school of theological education in Korea.
Choi Byung Hun
- The first Korean Theologian , the pioneer of indigenous theology
Son Jung Do
- Head of the Korean Provisional government in 1919 and a missionary sent to China.
Chun Duck Gi
- A national leaders of the Korean Independence movement and Minister and Minjung(the oppressed) against the rule.
Sin Suck Gu
- One of the thirty-three signers of the 1919 Declaration of independence against the rule of Japanese imperialism.
Lee Yong Do
- The most famous evangelist during the Japanese rule.
Jung Kyoung Wook
- A distinguished professor of systematic theology.
Choi Yong Sin
- The main character of the famous Korean novel, The Evergreen Tree, written by Shim Hun. The founder of a movement for the enlightenment of the rural areas.